Discover the East of Cuba
SANTIAGO DE CUBA + BARACOA + PINARES DE MAYARI + HOLGUIN + GUARDALAVACA
- Duration: 11 days/10 nights
- Without passengers minimun
- Departures:Every Tuesday
Day 1. - HOLGUIN OR SANTIAGO DE CUBA
Arrival at Holguin or Santiago de Cuba airport. Transfer to the hotel in Santiago de Cuba. Accommodation and overnight.
Day 2. - SANTIAGO DE CUBA
Breakfast at hotel. Santiago de Cuba City Tour, including Santa Ifigenia cemetery, where Jose Marti (Cuban national heroe) is buried. Visit to Antonio Maceo Square and the "26th of July" Museum. Tour through the historical center of the city, including Cespedes Park, the Cathedral, Diego Velazquez’s house, Padre Pico Street, Heredia Street and Dolores Square. Visit to El Morro fortress, located at the entrance of the bay. Lunch at a local restaurant. Return to the hotel. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3. - SANTIAGO DE CUBA - BARACOA
Breakfast at hotel. Morning departure to Baracoa city, in Guantanamo province. Visit of Viaducto La Farola and lunch at a local restaurant. Arrival at Baracoa hotel. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4. - BARACOA - PINARES DE MAYARI
Breakfast at hotel. Tour of the city, which was the first village founded by the Spaniards in the American Continent and the first capital of Cuba. Visit to Nuestra Señora de la Concepcion church, that hosts the first cross planted by the Spaniards in the American Continent, which is said was brought by Christopher Colombus and is considered the oldest symbol of the Christian religion in Cuba. Lunch at a local restaurant. Afternoon departure to Pinares de Mayari. Arrival at the hotel. Dinner and overnight.
Day 5. - PINARES DE MAYARI
Breakfast at hotel. Visit to the Hacienda La Mensura, Salto del Guayabo, Sendero La Sabina. Lunch at a local restaurant. Hiking on the montains in the sorroundings. Return to the hotel. During the evening you will enjoy a peasant dinner party. Overnight.
Day 6. - PINARES DE MAYARI - HOLGUIN
Breakfast at hotel. Morning departure to Cayo Saetía. Jeep Safari tour to observe some exotic animals in their natural habitat. Free time for relaxing on the beach. Lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon transfer to Holguin city. Arrival at the hotel. Dinner and overnight.
Day 7. - HOLGUIN
Breakfast at hotel. Holguin City tour during the morning and after on visit to Gibara City, including the Colonial Art Museum and the Mirador los Caneyes. Lunch at a local restaurant. Return to the hotel in Holguin City. Dinner at "La Loma de la Cruz" restaurant. Overnight.
Day 8. - HOLGUIN - GUARDALAVACA
Breakfast at hotel. Morning departure to Cayo Bariay and visit to the Parque Monumento Nacional Bariay. Lunch at a local restaurant. During the afternoon visit to Bahia de Naranjos Dolphinarium to enjoy the dolphins show and swim with them. Transfer to the hotel at Guardalavaca beach. Accommodation at the selected All Inclusive hotel. Overnight.
Days 9/10. GUARDALAVACA
Breakfast at hotel. Free day for enjoing the beach at the all inclusive hotel in Guardalavaca.
Day 11. - GUARDALAVACA - AIRPORT
Breakfast at hotel. Check Out. Transfer to Holguin or Santiago de Cuba Airport. End of services.
The tour includes:
- Transfers by air conditioned bus during the tour.
- Guide service in English throughout the journey.
- Accommodation as per program description.
- Meals with one drink included during the excursions.
- Visits as indicated in the program.
- Assistance at the airport and tourist resorts that are visited by program
- Travel Ace Insurance
- All taxes
Does Not include:
- International air flight to Cuba
- Cuban Tourist Card
- The prices listed below are per person in U.S. dollars (usd).
- Children from 3 to 12 years old pay 50% of adult rate
- Reservations must be sent minimum 15 days prior to departure.
- Valid only for arrivals at Holguin or Santiago de Cuba Airport. If you arrive at another Airport (Havana, Varadero, etc), quotation of the trip to Santiago de Cuba city is necessary.
- Please specify which hotel category you requiere (Standard or Superior).
|Category||Low DBL||Low SGL||High DBL||High SGL|
Hotels Combinations and Seasons:
- Standard: Santiago de Cuba: Hotel Bucanero, Versalles, Las Américas or San Juan/ Baracoa: Hotel Porto Santo, El Castillo, Villa Managua or El Bosque/ Pinares de Mayari: Hotel Pinares de Mayari or similar/ Holguin: Hotel Mirador de Mayabe or Pernik/ Guardalavaca: Hotel Club Amigo Guardalavaca. /Hotel Mercure Cuatro Palmas Bungalows
- Superior: santiago de Cuba: Hotel Bucanero, Versalles, Las Americas or San Juan/Baracoa: Hotel Porto Santo, El Castillo, Villa Managua or El Bosque/ Pinares de Mayari: Hotel Pinares de Mayarí or similar/ Holguin: Hotel Mirador de Mayabe or Pernik/ Guardalavaca: Hotel Brisas Guardalavaca. /Hotel Coralia Club Playa de Oro o Brisas del Caribe.
- Low: From April 01 to July 10, 2013 and from August 25 to October 31, 2013.
- Mid: From July 11 to August 24, 2013
- High: From January 03 to March 31, 2013